- a sheet of Magic Paper (This is water-soluble paper. Here we're using a blank sheet of DMC.)
- a picture of an animal head
- wool remnants (we used: Lang Yarns, Stockholm, thickness 4.5-5)
Let's get started!
- Print the picture on a sheet of Magic Paper and paste it onto the surface to be embroidered.
- Embroider the outlines in the colors chosen and using the preferred stitch.
- Wash the piece and the sheet of Magic Paper will dissolve in the water.
Would you like to get Fibre Mood’s very best stuff in your mailbox every week?